Systems + Equipment
Straightforward, simple, and robust large-scale hemp drying proven to deliver a premium product.
Our engineers, technical personnel, and field operations team knows what it takes for successful hemp production and processing, and has the boots-on-the-ground experience to show for it. You’ll produce the minimum footprint required for maximum biomass output with simple, durable equipment and drying systems.
Large-Scale Hemp Drying
- Delivers premium quality dried hemp for maximum CBD extraction
- Low temperature processing maintains the maximum CBD, CBDa, and terpene concentrations in your biomass, thereby maximizing your profit
- Proven minimum production rates of 40,000 to 60,000 pounds of green hemp biomass processed during a single, 8-hour shift
- Product dried, sanitized, and stabilized for storage and future extraction
Simple and Robust Approach
- Easy to operate: Straightforward yet comprehensive PLC controls with large touchscreen. Remote PLC support is also available.
- Minimum footprint required for maximum biomass throughput. This eliminates the need for hang drying and any associated labor
- An integrated camera is system available for operations and security monitoring, thereby reducing labor costs
- Continuous feed system minimizes biomass handling which both protects your product and also maintains its quality
Scope of Supply
- Custom green material hopper and in-feed system
- Complete energy system: Biomass, natural gas, and propane options
- Complete dryer system including energy source/burner, fans, ductwork, conveyors, and cyclones
- Comprehensive online temperature, moisture, and control monitoring with active trends
- Automatic combustion system control and temperature regulation
- System start-up and operator training provided